Thursday, October 1, 2009

Testimonial

When I consulted with Kelli Suchy, I was amidst a one year pursuit of an independent domestic adoption and had many unanswered questions. Kelli provided a comprehensive adoption package with invaluable information. During our consultation Kelli offered her knowledge and insights on my particular adoption situation and criteria.

I found it very beneficial in helping me consider other options I'd not previously considered or pursued. It was extremely helpful to speak with an adoptive mother who understood the emotional aspect of the adoption process and had lived through this experience, culminating in a positive outcome.

I highly recommend the services provided by Kelli, to whom I found to be extremely organized, professional, compassionate and insightful.

Barbara D'Amore

No comments: