Tuesday, July 27, 2004

I am a Mommy!

Today the sun is shining a lot brighter, colors are more colorful and I am happier than I ever thought possible. After six grueling years of infertility treatments and then on to the world of adoption - our daughter Ariel Faith is here!

She was to be born 7/29/2004 but this little baby already has her own ideas as she was born not only two days early but in a different city than planned. But everyone is fine - her birth mom called us at 12:30 to let us know her water had broke and it's amazing how very fast you can pack and be on the road with that kind of news!

They brought her in to see us in the bonding room of the hospital and as soon as I saw and held Ariel - I was in love! She smiled at me - really, it wasn't gas and my heart melted.

Life will never be the same. I am so grateful

No comments: